POSITION: Maintenance – 40 hours
RESPONSIBLE TO: Facilities Maintenance Manager
Maintain in good repair and appearance the buildings, machinery and agency vehicles belonging to or under supervision of Thresholds.
- Ability to read instructions and directions.
- A legal and valid Michigan driver’s license.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Relevant training and/or experience that indicates skills in small machine maintenance and exterior/interior maintenance of buildings.
- Must have visual acuity, depth perception, and field of vision within normal range.
- Must be independently mobile on all surfaces and situations.
- Must be able to move safely about work area.
- Must be ambulatory on all surfaces and situations.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to reach above and below shoulders.
- Must be able to climb steps and ramps.
- Must be able to bend/squat/twist/kneel.
- Maintenance of exterior grounds of offices and group homes, as required.
- Mechanical maintenance and cleaning of small equipment, as required.
- Maintenance and cleaning of agency vehicles, as required.
- Maintenance of office and group home interiors, which could include cleaning, wall patching, repairing and painting.
- Ordering and picking up needed parts and supplies as needed to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Assist in the procurement and arrangement of bids and quotations for contracts when required by agency administration.