Thresholds, Inc., a local non-profit organization, is dedicated to the care, skill teaching, and guidance for people who are challenged with Intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities. Our support for the community is dependent on the compassion of our team. At Thresholds you are able to make a difference in the residents’ lives every day!
We are now hiring for 1 Maintenance position providing maintenance to 1 office locations and 15 Group Home around the Grand Rapids, area. The candidate will be working collaboratively with a small team to maintain our properties. This is a full-time position.
• Maintenance of exterior grounds of offices and group homes, as required.
• Mechanical maintenance and cleaning of small equipment, as required.
• Maintenance and cleaning of agency vehicles, as required.
• Maintenance of office and group home interiors, which could include cleaning, wall patching, repairing and painting.
• Ordering and picking up needed parts and supplies as needed to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Assist in the procurement and arrangement of bids and quotations for contracts when required by agency administration.
• Ability to read instructions and directions.
• 3 years’ experience performing maintenance duties preferred
• A legal and valid Michigan driver’s license.
• Must be able to pass a Workforce Background check.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and willingness to work flexible hours.
• Must be able to adapt to change in routine in a positive manner.
• Relevant training and/or experience that indicates skills in small machine maintenance and exterior/interior maintenance of buildings.
Apply today – If you are someone who enjoys having a positive impact on individuals and the community, then this job is for you. We are looking for energetic, hardworking individuals open to a new challenge. We can’t wait to meet you! To be considered for employment, an employment application must be completed at: http://www.threshnet.org.
Job Type: Full-Time.
Education Required: High School Diploma
Hourly wage commensurate with eperience